Arizona Spectacle Lifts
Our Arizona Spectacle Lifts are designed and individually custom built to fit the majority of European chassis ranging from 6.5 tonnes upwards.
They come with a newly designed Plastic Body which has lots of lockers to store all the equipment you need and which will never rust. So your truck will stay locking good without having to have expensive resprays.
The very slim Underlift Boom and Wheel Frames helps you load cars with low spoilers, and its 2.5 tonne capacity together with its long reach gives you the ability and power to lift a wide range of vehicles.
Loading cars is simple and quick with its open wheel frames and adjustable spacer bars, and securing the car is made fast and safe with the slide on Y type retaining straps and brackets, which allow you secure the wheels over their centres.
Key Design Specifications – ASN25P
- Design capacity 2.5 tonnes at 1500 mm (59″).
- Lies flat on the ground and is only 110 mm (4.33″) high.
- Fully Hydraulic operation.
- Hydraulic powered tilt up and down (20 degrees down) facility.
- Hydraulic powered beam extension.
- Hydraulic Power down.
- Press button operation using cable remote control (8 functions).
- High crane pulley, gold zinc passivated.
- Load support pads fitted either side of upright main boom.
- Open spectacle wheelframes with integral adjustable wheel spacers.
- Quick fit, low profile, slide on ‘Y’ type wheel retaining straps and ratchets (pair). Slots into U sections fitted to front of wheelframe.
- Spectacle wheelframe with 180 degree locking position for frame down travelling position.
- Grease nipples on all main bearings.
- New long life wheelframe pivot pin bearing assembly.
- Spectacle wheelframe and main lifting beam inner and outer tubes gold zinc passivated to BS 1706.
- Grease nipples on all main bearings.
- Fully hydraulic operation including PTO/pump.
- New High Sided ‘Arizona’ Super Deluxe Body manufactured from co-polymer (Plastic) with:
- High Sided Large full width ventilated cross locker at the front with side opening doors and two large side ventilated lockers each side, with lift up doors supported by gas struts.
- All hinges are stainless steel with grease nipples. Gaskets are fitted beneath all hinges and handles to protect paintwork. All locker apertures have continuous hollow car type door seals. Mud flaps, a winch wire rope fair lead and a footstep are fitted.
- Light Bar Flyer.
- Shelves and storage brackets fitted to lockers.
- Rubber mats fitted to lockers.
- Locker lights fitted to lockers (6 of).
- Aluminium Chequer Plate external Floor.
- Stainless steel protective capping fitted to bottom of all locker apertures.
- Aluminium capping fitted to rear ledge of body.
- Superwinch 3620 kg Hydraulic winch, including 23 m of wire cable.
- 7 pin socket, same voltage as chassis.
- LED Outline marker lamps.
- Painting body in one colour, using two pack paint system.
Frequently Selected Options
- Front ballast weight (Ballast mounted behind bumper, fixed to chassis frame).
- Working lights (pair) fitted to flyer.
- Jump leads and sockets, front or rear, 12v and 24v.
- Jump leads and sockets, front and rear, 12v and 24v.
- Road Cones, six off, on pole.
- Trailer Board.
- Tow bracket with 50 mm ball, detachable, gold zinc passivated.
- Superbike Motorcycle Carrier with Bump Stop, mounted along length of inner and outer tube of main boom. Stored in locker when not in use.
- Lifting dolly for rear wheels, self-jacking, including mounting in front locker or on top of lockers.
- Low pull pulley, gold zinc passivated.
- Canter Footstep Skirts.
- Install subframe through crew cab (necessary on chassis less than 6 tonnes GVW).
- Uprate rear springs (necessary on Iveco Daily 65C, Mascott 130.65, Iveco 65 C 15 and chassis less than 6 tonnes GVW).
- N/S full-length aluminium step for Iveco Daily 65C crew cab.