Designed to give you the maximum payload on a 3.5 tonne chassis our Beavertails are individually custom built to maximise the chassis’ carrying capacity.
Our Montana Beavertail comes in two design capacities and has a wide range of options to suit your specific needs.
Key Design Specifications – MBT200A
- Aluminium Bed approximately 16ft long (4.9 metres) 6ft 10” (2.1) metres wide
- Emergency Stop Button at front
- 2 Aluminium Lightweight Ramps
- 4 Body Lashing Rings down each side of body
- 3 Side L.E.D Marker Lights
- 4 Deluxe Ratchet Straps with Damage-Free Link Bars
- Air assisted suspension
- Equipment Tested & Certified with C.E. Mark
Frequently Selected Options – MBT200A
- Clear Venta LED R65 Beacon fitted to cab roof.
- GRP Lockable Tool Box fitted to nearside
- Cab protectors with rubber buffers
- Two LED work Lamps
- Electric Winch Superwinch Delta 2250
- Radio Remote for winch
- Full width load bearing floor (Additional longditudinal floor planks).
Key Design Specifications – MBT300A
- Aluminium Body, 3 tonne Design Capacity, c. 6.1m (20′) long and c. 2.29m (7′ 6″) overall width with full centre and 10 Securing Shackles. Manufactured with double angle on body for minimum loading angle on 7.5 tonne GVW chassis and larger.
- Two Aluminium Ramps stored through rear of Body.
- Attractive looking, full width and cab high.
- 4082kg (9000lb) Talon Superwinch Electric Winch with Wire Rope, Roller Fairlead and Emergency Stop Button.
- Bar Light 5′ long with 4 Rotating Modules and Rear Running Lights fitted to Flyer.
- LED Outline Marker Lamps fitted to side raves.
- LED Rear Lights Mounted Vertically.
- Toolbox, chassis mounted, manufactured from heavy duty polyethylene with lock and weatherproof door seal, 520mm wide x 360 high x 360 deep.
Frequently Selected Options – MBT300A
- Radio remote control for winch.
- Removable & Adjustable Tow Bracket
- Aluminium extension ramps including storage on chassis.
- Four “Wheel Secure – Anti Slip” Vehicle Securing Straps.
Key Design Specifications
- 3D air deflector fitted to cab roof
- Dimensions (internal) 20′ 0″ nominal length x max width x 7′ 6″ int height
- Rear of underframe and floor cranked three times to create Beavertail with shallow departure angles.
- One piece hydraulic loading ramp, full height x full width to rear of body ramp to form full closure via seal kit.
NOTE :- ramp will be designed for vehicles to run over for loading purposes only. The ramp is not designed to lift weight. The leading edge of the main ramp must be supported at all times.
- Two additional purpose made shallow folding loading ramps connected to rear edge of main ramp via heavy duty hinges. Ramps to fold over manually onto inner face of main ramp for stowage purposes only.
- Curtainsider excluding load restraint pole
- Underframe 5mm galvanised steel longitudinal members with 100mm galvanised steel cross members @ 406mm centres.
- Sides galvanised steel main sides with 2 x 2 weave polyester curtain with ratchet tensioners to front and rear.
- Flooring 18mm plywood overlaid with 5 bar alloy chequer plate.
- 4 pairs of recessed lashing rings to outer edges (positions T.B.A.)
- Front galvanised steel frame with 17mm GRP ply panelled infill to form bulkhead and radius front corner pillars.
- Rear galvanised steel frame manufactured to accept full closure ramp system
- Manufacturers rear underrun bar to remain if structure allows.
- GRP panelled skirt sections rear of back axle to enclose beavertail sections.
- Skirt panels shaped around rear ratchet tensioners as required
- Roof alloy cant rail with one piece translucent grp sheet
- E.C regulation anodised alloy sideguards on hinged supports.
- All legal marker / lights
- Two LED work light mounted at high level within body and wired into one illuminated dash mounted switch.
- Two high level slimline stop/tail/indicator units to top rear corners of body and wired using ‘Aspoeck’ wiring looms
- Thermoplastic rear wings and mud flaps
- External controls for electro hydraulic unit positioned to nearside of body to suit.
- Special requirements rear light and underrun bar re-positioned to comply with type approval regulations.
- BH Delta Electric Winch, 2250kg line pull with cable remote control, including roller fairlead and 23m of wire cable. EN14492-1 Compliant.
- Winch Radio Remote Control
- Isolator switch.
- Bodywork painted one solid non-metallic colour.
- Curtain colour t.b.a.
- 3D air deflector left in self colour white
Previous Customer Vehicles
Take a look below at some of our previous customers TRUKS